- OnVideoHook event is a very easy and powerful way to edit all input frames acting as internal Video Hook, such as text and/or image overlay, reverse frame picture, and various effects what you can process on Bitmap.
Features of FFOCX
- Support GDI(Screen/Wave) Capture.
- Support WebCam Capture.
- Support Video Filters, such as flip, negate, scale, rate, etc.
- Support previewing while converting.
- Support multiple instances of Player.
- Converting multiple files in batchs built in.
- Task thread priority is configurable.
- Pause, Resume and Stop operations are available.
- Log messages event by FFLogger component.
- Conversion progress event.
- OnAudioHook event is a very easy way to edit all input audio samples acting as internal Audio Hook.
- FFEncoder provides audio/video formats transcoding: intput -> decoding(decompression) -> encoding(compression) -> output.
- FFEncoder is powerful and a little complex, please refer to the encoder document.
- FFPlayer plays audio and video files.
- FFPlayer is easy to use and still not powerful enough, please refer to the demo application.
- Obtaining detail information of the input file.
- Previewing any frame picture of the special video stream by seeking timestamp with Bitmap result.
- FFLogger catchs the log generated by (Add-ons, FFEncoder, FFPlayer, FFDecoder and DLLs).
- FFLogger is an assistant component, it will be automatically created as an global instance when necessary, and only one instance is allowed.
- MemoryAccessAdapter provides memory access for intput and output (open, read/write, seek, close).
- GDICapture provides screen capturing for video input and wave recording for audio input.
- VFWCapture provides vfw device capturing for video input.
- DShowCapture (built in ffmpeg libraries) provides webcam capturing for video input and wave recording for audio input.